No deposit finance…
GET A RESPONSE IN 60 SECONDS
- Click the button below that matches your term and complete the HSBC credit card application.
- Our fast response will be displayed on-screen and emailed.
- If you are approved, take your response, application and photo ID send it to us. It’s that easy!
- Finance is not available to online shoppers or applicants that cannot visit a store to complete their purchase.
HSBC Credit Card Features
- Interest-free* on promotional purchases at selected outlets. Reverts to the cash advance rate.
- Payment-deferred option available on promotional purchases.
- Competitive $99 annual fee for purchases from $500 to $50,000.
- Minimum purchase from $500.
- No early repayment fees on your promotional purchase.
- Worldwide acceptance at over 24 million Visa retailers.
- Cash withdrawals at over 800,000 ATMs worldwide.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does interest-free* work?
Interest-free* means you will not pay any interest on the promotional purchase you made with Your Outdoor Patio during the promotional period. You will be required to pay the minimum monthly repayments as you would with any standard credit card purchase. Other transactions made with your credit card will incur interest charges. Upon expiry of your interest free* period, any remaining balance will revert back to the cash advance rate applicable at the time and is subject to change. Terms and Conditions
What does interest-free* payment deferred mean?
As well as having the advantage of not being charged any interest on your promotional purchase for the specified promotional period, you don’t need to make any repayments towards that purchase for the deferred period of the promotional purchase. Some retailers call this, ‘Buy now, Pay later’. Payments will be required once the payment deferred term has expired. Other transactions including fees and charges will require the minimum monthly repayment amount set out in your credit card statement. Terms and Conditions
Can I make other interest-free* purchases with my card
Yes, you can use your card to make additional interest-free* purchases in-store up to your available credit limit. Simply bring your HSBC Visa Card in-store and ask the attendant to process an ‘Add-on’. Terms and Conditions
What is the minimum monthly repayment
Unless your payments are deferred, the minimum monthly repayment is the higher of $30 or 3% of the outstanding balance at the time your credit card statement is issued. You must pay at least the minimum repayment set out in each statement on or before the due date. This is the date HSBC should receive your payment. You should allow sufficient time for payments to be received and processed by HSBC before the due date. Terms and Conditions